Current Open Positions:
Deli Shift Lead
|The Deli Shift Lead responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Running the line and coordinating staff prep lists for the day.
- Make vendor orders per current menu.
- Maintain weekly prep lists and assist with schedules.
- Direct staff to maximize production.
- Execute culinary program to the highest standards or freshness and quality.
- Works in a clean environment at all times.
- Knowledge of health codes.
- Suggest daily specials and plan for that execution.
- Act as the shift lead when the chef has days off. Communicates effectively and thoroughly to maintain standards.
- Assisting in other duties, as assigned.
Qualifications Required: The required qualifications are as follows:
- 18 years of age or older.
- able to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service.
- demonstrate accurate task management.
- serve safe
- able to read, write and perform simple math problems
- able to interpret, understand and follow instructions and solve problems
Preferred: The preferred qualifications are as follows:
- food preparation experience on the line and prep
- some management experience
- people skills
- creative culinary skills
- able to work well with others as a team member
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Chatham Marketplace Application for Employment
Chatham Marketplace welcomes applicants at all times.
Please submit your resume and letter of interest summarizing your applicable skills and experience to: